Tuesday, January 29, 2013

01/29/13 - Day 35 - Microvolunteering (free)

Microvolunteering ambush!  Today I laid the groundwork for a few weeks worth of anonymous kindness attacks.  I joined three different organizations. 

Here they are:

Help From Home

Online Volunteering

Volunteer Weekly

Not all three of these require a username and password so I guess I didn't really join all three but I definitely am aware and locked in to their mission.  And that is microvolunteering.

These three organization have projects of all different varieties and I am looking forward to taking them on.  I wasn't able to comlete any this evening because most take much longer than one night to complete and require an application process to be followed. 

More news to come...

Money spent so far:  $128.89

No comments:

Post a Comment