Saturday, January 26, 2013

01/25/13 - Day 31 - Cleaning out the lost and found

Update as promised:

Travel day.  Ugh.  Suck suck suck!  We had to leave Jamaica and come back to the frozen United States.  Our flights were delayed and delayed and delayed and I turned into a real dickhead.  Fortunately my wife was there to laugh at me and tell me to calm down.  It wasn't anybody's fault and getting mad wasn't helping anyone.  I just really don't like airports and didn't like being stuck in them.  I turn into a little baby.  I clearly need a little work on my patience. 

We got back home late in the evening and I prepared a package that I had meant to send about three months ago.  I had been going through the lost and found at my work and trying to be a detective to reunite people with their belongings.  One thing that had sat in the lost and found for a while was a really nice leather binder with some paper inside it.  I looked inside one of the pockets and found a business card.  I called the number and found out it was the person that owned the binder.  They were geniunely thankful and surprised and told me they hadn't been in my town for over a year.  I asked for her address and told her I would send it to her. 

I completely forgot about it and decided now would be a good time to get it sent on it's way. 

Money spent so far:  $123.89

No comments:

Post a Comment