Wednesday, February 20, 2013

02/20/13 - Day 57 - Promoting friends (free)

Happy birthday long lost friend! 

One of my inspirations for anonymous kindness attacks was a friend that passed away.  He was always doing nice things for those closest to him and complete strangers.  I wanted to honor him and his family by trying to really do something kind for people too.  Today is his birthday.  He would be 30 today. 

I host an hour long radio show on a station here in my hometown.  We generally play music that is never played on the radio.  That's sort of our tagline.  It's "smart music that flies under the radar."  We play artists that are independent, unsigned, or even well known artists with tracks that are never heard.  I thought it would be awesome to open it up to some of my local musician friends for an all local edition.  Hopefully this will give them a chance to get some new fans and hear their own music on the radio. 

I think it should be a good thing.  I love promoting my friends and local musicians.  I'm pumped about it. 

Money spent so far:  $241.55

No comments:

Post a Comment