Tuesday, February 19, 2013

02/19/13 - Day 56 - Good Survey (free)

It is freaking cold today.  It is not very fun to be outside right now.  Especially while you are walking a dog around and waiting for it to poop. 

Today I took a few really lame surveys on Good Searches Good Survey's site.

With each survey I donate a little baby bit of money to the ASPCA.  But over time it should build up to be something.  Spread across the millions of people that use the website that could be quite a bit.  It seems like the only search engine that everybody uses is Google.  I don't really know Google's reputation as far as charitable giving.  Need to do a little research on that.  I only know them as a very innovative and profitable company. 

I would never stop partonizing a company based on their particular charitable giving or lack thereof.  If a company provides a good or service that I feel is quality then I will purchase it.  But I also would prefer to support a company that gives something back.  It's always nice when those two line up. 

I have more to say but I'm too tired to sit here and think right now.

Money spent so far:  $241.55

No comments:

Post a Comment