Tuesday, February 19, 2013

02/18/13 - Day 55 - Congratulations Message (free)

My update is late because it took me a while to properly formulate my anonymous kindness attack today. 

I work part time at a radio station in my hometown.  I have a few short shifts on the weekend and host a show on Sunday nights featuring independent music and artists.  It's pretty fun.  I don't do it because the money is good because it isn't.  I do it because I like to do it.  Anyway this station is in a group of stations, one of which has a talk radio format. 

When I worked in sales (my job before APL) I was constantly in my car driving from one client to another.  There was a show that was on this station that was one of the real highlights of my day.  I hated that job and almost always needed something to lighten the mood of my day.  This show did that for me.  So today I facebook messaged the host of that show and let him know this.

I know first hand what a small amount of positive feedback can mean to someone in the radio industry so I hope it makes him happy to know he is being appreciated. 

Money spent so far:  $241.55

No comments:

Post a Comment