Monday, March 18, 2013

03/18/13 - Day 83 - Smile Train Revisited

I am finally able to update my blog on the actual day of the act for a change.  It has been an insane week or two.  I have been working a lot.  My wife has been out of town and that really threw me off my game.  I just sort of stumble around the house when she's not here so I tried to keep myself really busy with work and other engagements.  It's a good thing.  But when I wasn't working or playing with the dogs or devising ways to be sneakily nice for people I was trying to get some sleep.  I still haven't managed to catch up. 

I decided today to revisit an organization that I had previously written about because I wasn't able to donate to them at that time.  It's actually a good thing I waited because now all donations are being doubled by some generous members of their organization.

Money spent so far:  $336.98

No comments:

Post a Comment