Tuesday, March 12, 2013

03/10/13 - Day 75 - Sent a gift to random friend #3

Another facebook friend of mine was sent a gift today. She will receive this gift because she was one of five people to respond to a chain letter facebook post of mine.  I don't know this friend incredibly well but I do not that she tends bar and likes really good music. 

Here's what I got her:

1.  A hat that says "America Fuck Yeah!" on it.  Because it's hilarious. 

2.  A book by A. J. Jacobs called "A Year Of Living Biblically."  It's about a guy that tries to follow every rule of the Bible literally.  Including obscure Old Testament rules about not shaving your beard and not wearing woven clothes.  Pretty good stuff.

3.  An awesome mix CD entitled Farmhouse Mix.  I will give a link to my playlist as soon as my itunes starts working again.  Here ya go:  Farmhouse Mix.

Money spent so far:  $316.98

No comments:

Post a Comment